For your convenience, multiple payment alternatives are now available in my practice. Payment is due at the time services are provided. In my office, I am able to accept cash, checks, or credit cards for payment. All major credit cards are accepted.
If you have received an invoice from me and wish to pay online via credit card, you may do so securely through PayPal. You do not need to have a PayPal account to make payments online.
1. Click the button below to begin:
2. On the left, in the box labeled “item price,” enter the amount from the invoice.
3. In the description section, please enter the client’s name. Skipping this step may interfere with crediting your payment to the correct account.
4. Click on “update” to apply the information entered.
5. Follow the instructions from PayPal on the right side of the page to complete the transaction. You may either log into your existing PayPal account to make a payment or you can complete the transaction as a guest without registering.
Alternately, if you have a PayPal account, you may submit funds directly to firstname.lastname@example.org through your account.
All data entered on the PayPal site is subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies in effect on that site. Payments made via PayPal are considered secure and meet industry standards for data security. I do not receive a copy of your credit card information. Detailed receipts will be mailed to clients after payment is received.